Cub Scout 30 Day Challenge
Even with schools closed and many Scouting events on pause, there’s still opportunities to keep on Scouting! Introducing the 30-Day Cub Scout Challenge, a great way to keep your Scouting skills sharp without leaving home. Packed full of adventure and elective requirements, use this daily checklist as a road map to rank advancement.
Be sure to check with your Den Leaders to confirm that your Cub has not already completed some of these activities or if they have their own advancements that they also recommend!
For Scouts BSA advancements from home, please click here.
CLICK YOUR CUB SCOUTS RANK TO SEE THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE
- Bryan on Scouting
- Good Turns during the coronavirus: Acts of Scouting service you can do from home
- Fun projects for kids that you can do from home
- Scouting Show & Tell: Scouting Remotely
- How to conduct a board of review through video-conferencing
- SciTech institute Quarantine Resources
- Merit Badges for Social Distancing: 58 Merit Badges Scouts can complete at home